- - A samples support, to apply the vibration boundary conditions.
- - An impulse device, to excite the sample.
- - An acoustic sensor, to detect the sample's acoustic response.
- - A Sonelastic® Software license with computer, to process the acoustic response and perform the calculations.
- The sample support is crucial for providing the ideal mechanical support without restricting the sample vibration during the tests.
- The impulse device provides the impulse excitation without generating an acoustic response itself.
- The sensor detects the sample’s acoustic response.
- The Software digitalizes and processes the acoustic response, and performs the modulus and damping calculations in accordance with the ASTM-E1876 standard.
- - Young's modulus from 0.5 to 900 GPa.
- - Frequency from 20 Hz to 96 kHz.
- - Dimensions from 2 cm (3/4 inch) to 5.3 m (17.4 feet).
- - Bar with square or rectangular cross section, cylinder, disc and ring.
Discover the Sonelastic® Systems:Sonelastic® system for small samples
Sonelastic® system for medium samples
Sonelastic® system for large samples
Sonelastic® custom system and quote