Sonelastic® Software consists of a transient vibrations analyzer optimized for the elastic moduli and damping characterization of materials using the Impulse Excitation Technique. The software identifies the vibration frequencies and the respective damping ratios by processing the sample’s acoustic response to a mechanical impulse (light impact on the sample).
The Sonelastic® Software calculations and determination of uncertainties are both in accordance with the ASTM E1876-15 standard.
- Specifically designed for tests based on the Impulse Excitation Technique (ASTM-E1876) and Sonelastic® systems.
- Designed for the characterization of the elastic moduli, damping and sound speed of materials.
- Suitable for rectangular bars, cylinders, disks and rings.
- Suitable for flexural, torsional, longitudinal and planar vibration modes.
- Capable of estimating fundamental resonance frequencies.
- Able to perform automatic calculations of the standard deviation for the measurements of each dimension taking in to consideration the uncertainty of the measurement tool.
- Able to perform automatic calculation of the measurement uncertainty.
- Designed to export results to an Excel spreadsheet and files compatible to Origin.
- Allows automatic characterizations as a function of time and temperature.
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10.
Discover the Sonelastic® Systems:Sonelastic® system for small samples
Sonelastic® system for medium samples
Sonelastic® system for large samples
Sonelastic® custom system and quote